Monday, February 7, 2011

Big Hearted on the Big Island

This post is for my neighbors across the street. I had left my poor husband alone over Thanksgiving to travel to the mainland to help my daughter with her new baby and to spend a week doing some book promotion. The timing was such that I was gone most of the month of November. Not being the type to let people at church know that he was facing the prospect of Thanksgiving alone, my husband picked up a Hungry Man Turkey Dinner at Safeway. I am thankful to say that it is still in the freezer, because when our new neighbors across the street found out that he was dining alone, they invited him to share Thanksgiving dinner with their family. Thanks for not letting my husband sit home alone crying into his mushy mashed potatoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment